Part F Ventilation Testing
Part F of the Building Regulations now requires the testing of Ventilation Systems in all new developments.
Part F Ventilation Testing – What is It?
This test refers to Ventilation requirements; it’s a relatively new test which focuses on fan systems (background and intermittent), or whole house extraction systems with heat recovery. The aim of Part F Ventilation Testing is to ensure that designers adhere to good practice in this area, and that they integrate Ventilation design at an early stage in the build process.
The Part F test checks air flow measurements in new builds, in order to ensure that ventilation systems have been properly configured.
Hilsdon Holmes Part F Ventilation Testing Service
We can arrange for testing to be carried out by one of our BPEC qualified engineers using UKAS calibrated equipment. Our Part F Ventilation Services include:
- Discounts on testing when combined with air or sound testing
- Full UK coverage – no mileage charges
- Vastly experienced team of BPEC Accredited engineers
- UKAS calibrated equipment
- Practical advice prior to the test to ensure your development passes
- Large discounts for multiple tests
We will require the following documentation in order to complete your Part F Ventilation Test:
- SAP Calculations Worksheet
- Ventilation system details
- Detailed plans
- Occupant Schedule