The Hilsdon Holmes team can help you with the SAP and PART L regulatory process.
What is SAP?
SAP (Standard Assessment Procedure) was created in the 1990s by the Department of the Environment as a means of assessing energy consumption in the built environment.
SAP regulations apply to all new builds, including extensions, conversions and renovations. Our team has the skills to guide you through the SAP calculation process efficiently and effectively.
The SAP Calculation Process:
- From Design PEA to On Construction EPC
- We will ensure that you satisfy the regulatory process to achieve compliance
- We have experienced assessors to advise you every step of the way
- Transparent pricing policy
- Fast track service available
- Included in the New Build Compliance Pack
- We offer discounts for complex builds with multiple units
What Are SAP Calculations?
SAP assesses the amount of energy a build will consume. SAP quantifies a build’s energy us in the following way:
- Energy use per unit floor area
- Fuel cost based energy efficiency rating
- Emissions of CO2
- Thermal performance of building elements
When planning a new build you are required to produce SAP Calculations as part of your Building Regulations Application. SAP Calculations may also be required for conversions and renovations.
- What Are SAP Calculations?
- Want to know more about SAP?
- Want to know more about Part L?
- Need help with an Extension or Conversion?